Since it is an even year, we spent Thanksgiving in Ogden with my family. We got to see both the Milne side and the Gundersen's which is always nice. The big dinner was at Lowell and Janae's this year and we had all the usuals. Turkey dinner has never been Dev's or mine's favorite, but it was good as far as turkey dinner goes. Of course the pie was our favorite :)
Dev and I also ventured out at midnight for Black Friday. We stood in the cold for 2hrs at Old Navy watching New Girl on Devan's phone and drinking hot chocolate. (Meanwhile it was 70 degrees at Old Navy in Vegas). We went to get a free Mario game for our new WiiU. We got it and it is really fun! We also picked up a few gifts for others and maybe some for ourselves. Dev scaled a wall of shelves to get me a pair of boots! I wish I had a picture of it...
We spent the rest of the weekend shopping, eating, playing games, helping grandparent's with yard work, eating, visitng with everyone, and more eating. Of course everyone loved Tylee and she was so good all weekend...what else is new.
As has been the theme of many posts this year, Devan and I are amazingly blessed and have SO much to be grateful for. We truly do have wonderful lives with even more wonderful people in them to share it with. And, my favorite part of Thanksgiving...'Tis OFFICALLY the Season! YAY!



No comments:
Post a Comment