Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gingerbread and Friends...Year 3

So as I am looking back through my blog posts, I realized I write about all the exact same things each year...birthdays, holidays, the usual vacations, and now the same old usual parties.  I guess it is good that we have traiditions right?  It's not like the exact same thing happens every year...  (Note to self: blog about some "out of the ordinary" things next year).

In all reality though, I LOVE our fun friend party traditions.  I know I have said it before, but we really do have the BEST friends.  So I won't go through the whole schpeel about what activities the party consisted of, because it is obvious from the pictures, but just know that we had a blast and laughed harder than anyone should ever laugh in one night, especially when we started playing with the WiiU (activity not pictured).  And yes, we made the "Pentagon at Christmas", complete with American flag.  Devan is not a fan of the pre-made kits.  He likes to think out of the box.  So anyways, like I said before, best friends ever.  Love you all!  Seriously.






And in case you couldn't tell, this party was located in our house...in Vegas!  We moved back a few weeks ago and I will go into more detail at some point...maybe after the holiday craziness...if I get around to it after I finish unpacking...oh the joys of moving at Christmas time.  (Another note to self: never move in December again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment