Saturday, February 20, 2010

Take a Lesson

So, my husband is the cutest! Some background: I work ten hour shifts every Saturday; 9:30 to 8:00. Can anybody say awful! Anyways, I really dread Saturdays, not only because I am at work for ten hours and the shift goes incredibly slow because there is not a whole lot to do, but also because Dev has the day off and I could be at home with him! Our only day off together is Sunday which makes it hard to go on fun day dates and do crazy things like that. Because he knows how much I hate Saturdays, he always makes sure to be home by the time I walk through the door so he can greet me and we can spend some time together. I hate coming home to an empty house when I have gone all day without seeing him. Anyways, on this particular Saturday, there was a UFC fight night at a guy's house in our ward which he always goes to with Adam and usually Jace. So...since he wasn't going to be here when I got home, and he knows that I hate coming home to nobody, he cleaned the ENTIRE house for me! If there is something else I hate, its a messy house. And something even more...cleaning a messy house. I have to say, his idea of clean is not exactly the same as mine, but he did a pretty dang good job! He knew if I had to come home to an empty house, I would feel much better about it being a clean empty house. What makes this even more amazing is that Starcraft II, the game he has been waiting for for three years to come out, came out two days ago, when he had to work all day. He gave up part of his first Saturday, that he could have spent all day playing this game since I was at work, to clean! Can I just say that I LOVE HIM!!! So, to my future sons who will one day read this blog, take a lesson from your father on how to treat your wives!

No comments:

Post a Comment