Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lazy blogging

I have multiple pictures to put up, but don't really feel like writing a whole blog post, so this is going to be brief.  Plus, most of these pictures are not related to each other.  I know if I wait until I feel like blogging, I will be way behind and might skip a whole bunch of stuff, so here goes the laziest blog post ever:
 View from the top of Exploration Peak where we had a twilight picnic with a couple friends.  Little girl fell and got a fat lip and cut open her top gums.  Turns out this was a good thing because she finally got her first tooth through those top gums.  (First tooth at 12 months...takes after daddy).
 Graduation gift from Lindsey.  Notice the adorable graduation caps on top of the sodas?  If you know anything about Devan, you know this was the PERFECT gift for him.
 My sweet little girl who loves to walk around with her "pretties" (bracelets).  This picture was taken at that wonderful time of night right before bedtime when she is so sweet and loveable.  We only let her have her blanket at bedtime, and she always holds it right up to her nose, just like I did when I was little.  Weird how that kind of stuff gets passed on...




 A fun Sunday afternoon at the park.  Devan was so patient with her, just walking back and forth across that bridge a dozen times because she thought it was so fun.  She is still not sure about the slide, and definitely not sure about the water, but she loves all the open space to walk around.  Plus she gets to wear shoes, which she also loves.
 This adorable angel sitting in her rocking chair that Great Grandma G gave her.  She loves to climb up into it and rock herself back and forth.  She often insists that some friends sit with her too.
A couple of the guys from Devan's mini graduation celebration LAN party.  Turns out the LAN party was not so great as far as winning games goes, but the boys always have a blast when they get together...and the wives get to go shopping :)  Also notice Devan's new desk...HAPPY GRADUATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment