We had a GREAT Memorial Day weekend. There are lots of pictures to share, so I will just let them do the talking.
Friday: Devan went to Jaimee and Joey's sealing, I had a job interview in Vegas (more to come later), and we went to Panera with all our friends.
Saturday: I went shopping with my mom and Marisa. I pretty much got a whole new post-pregnancy wardrobe which was much needed. Devan babysat and hung out with James and Chris, James made us delicious BBQ brisket, and then we all went back to my parents and watched UFC while soaking in the hot tub. And Tylee posed for some adorable pictures.
Sunday: Tylee was blessed in church, we all took naps, Weston and Chelsea came over after getting in from Hawaii, and we went to the park to throw around a frisbee and enjoy the wonderful weather with the Vaughn's, Purkiss's, and Fulton's.
Monday: Swedish pancakes for breakfast...YUM! We then had a BBQ and swim with all my family and the Vaughn's, Purkiss's, and Fulton's. Grandpa heated up the hot tub to a Tylee appropriate temperature so she could swim for the first time. And despite her face in most of the pictures, she really did like it. The party wore Grandpa and Tylee out! Afterwards we got some delicious Purple Penguin Snowcones and then headed back to St. George. Such a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment