I love my house and it was finally starting to show some progress...and now somebody else is going to live in it. Technically it is still my house, we are just renting it out, but we all know it's not the same. My daughter will never get to sleep in the room we have been saving for her for three years. I never finished all the things I had planned for the place. And now I will be living in a rental for probably the next couple years and will have very little creative freedom to do anything with it. (Not that I'm super creative or anything, but I do like color). So, mostly for my own nostalgia, some final pictures of my house:
And a BIG thank you to the Vaughn's, Seanzie, Weston, and my parents for coming over and helping with yard work and cleaning before our new renters came to finalize their decision on the place. Of course she loved it and will hopefully be a good renter. Unfortunately, we are not having any luck finding a place as nice as this in our price range in St. George, so we are having to downgrade a little bit. Maybe we are just too prideful, but downgrading is kinda hard to do when you (think) you should be at a stage in life that equals upgrading. Oh well. A little humility could do us all some good. Hopefully we find a place soon though so we aren't homeless! That would be a little too much humility for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment