Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Think Pink!

We are officially announcing that we are having a GIRL! We are both really excited! She was a little shy for the ultrasound, so we didn't get a great picture of her femininity, but the Dr. gave us a 99%...and Dev said that was good enough for him. I have been telling everyone she was a girl from our last ultrasound when he gave us the 80%, but Dev wasn't willing to go that far. We have a couple names in mind and right now we are leaning pretty strongly towards Tylee Mae. I'm not going to go as far as saying that IS her name, but that is number one on the list for the time being. Everything else in the ultrasound looked great. She weighs a little over a pound, has ten toes, ten fingers, a beautifully working heart, a well developed brain, and a cute little button nose. Dev and I both love to show off the ultrasounds to whoever will look at them. All the grandparents are really excited and we have already started a little collection of baby things in our spare bedroom, including lots of pink clothes. Pregnancy is starting to get really fun because it is actually time to start getting things ready...WE ARE REALLY GOING TO HAVE A BABY! Maybe I should re-phrase that...pregnancy itself is not that fun, but the excitement is. Don't get me wrong, I feel great (health wise) and I LOVE being able to feel her wiggle around inside me, but I hate that my clothes don't fit, I'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable, and working too hard makes my body ache. I am definitely starting to feel limited in the things I can and can't do. I am sure it will all be well worth it in 3 1/2 months when I hold this little girl for the first time...AGH! CAN'T WAIT!


No comments:

Post a Comment